Contact Us Today 972-961-3095

Hiring An Employee From Another County

Q: Are you an employer wishing to hire an employee from another Country?

An employment immigration lawyer can make sure you don't waste your time trying to decipher the particulars of immigration law. In this application process, there is absolutely no room for error, even the smallest mistake can have your employee flying back home.

If you are sponsoring your employee for a permanent resident card, you must carefully follow the required steps. Starting with the placement of advertisements for the job in certain publications and with specific language, following with the deadlines and time-frames, and ending with the forms (such as Form 9089), an employment immigration attorney can help you with this and any other type of work-visa applications.

Contact Us Today

Shahzad R.Khan Legal is committed to answering your questions about Family Based and Employment Based immigration, Business Law, and Estate Planning issues in Texas.

We'll gladly discuss your case with you at your convenience. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.